Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lifes Trials

Isn't it funny how life is going great then, BAM there goes your plans and then you think what am I going to do now. Thats the mood I have been in lately. I quit teaching, moved home to save money, and prepare for my mission. Well guess what, that wasn't the Lords plan and I am starting to realize I really need to start listening to the promptings I get. I quit my job at All Tech about 3 weeks ago because I injured my back again, so guess what. Its surgery time, meaning no mission until I am fully healed. But I really should have took it as a sign the first time that I hurt my back that God didnt want me going on a mission but I didnt listen. But its probably a good thing, because it brought me back to Tooele and for some reason I feel like I need to be here. Maybe its for Annie, or maybe its for me who knows. I started working at USU Tooele as a classroom facilitor, I nanny on Wednesdays for a few hours, I really like Miley she is such a cute girl, and all we do is play. Who wouldnt love to get paid to play. I interview in the morning with the school district for Substitute teaching so hopefully that will help out, money might get tight if I have to pay a lot for my surgery. I'm praying that my insurance will cover the majority of it. I wish I would have known I needed surgery my double insurance just ended the end of August and it was nice not having to pay for Dr Visits.

Tonight was a CES Fireside with Dallin H Oaks and his Wife Kristine, it was a very great evening. She mentioned that she should be the poster child for single adults because she didnt get married until she was 53 so she went to the young single adults the older single adults and the old single adults. She also mentioned that we need to be happy in whatever situation we are in, married or single. Life is too short not to be happy. Elder Oaks talked a little about the twin towers with it being the 10 year anniversary of Sept 11. Which lead into his talk about the twins, truth and tolerance. We as the rising generation need to stand up for what we believe in, we shouldnt just sit back and let people tear the church down, dont be tolerant of people doing that. It was a really great night, and got me really thinking. On my way home I stopped by the cemetary to switch some flowers around, and stopped by to visit Mike and had a good cry and it started to inspire me that I needed to write, I havent taken very much me time I have been playing with Annie and Auburnie way too much and dealing with others problems that they masked mine. I was temporarily happy, but I need to re evaluate my life and find out what makes me happy. I can't just keep covering up my real feelings, or I never can or will be truely happy. I am grateful for the day classes at the institute, they are helping me come closer to the lord and the gospel. Its making me think alot about how little I really do know so I am grateful for the opprotunity to continue growing both spiritually and temporally. I am grateful to be a part of the wonderful Gospel that we have and for our loving Savior and Redeemer, and for his attoning sacrifice that he has made for us so that we can live with him again some day. Well I shall be off to bed so I can prepare for an exciting day of Institute, Interview, Self Evaluation and me time and then off to work. Hopefully I can make a difference in somebody's life. Just remember we need to work in Hevenly fathers time, not ours and things will work out according to the plan he has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment