Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wonders sometimes what I've gotten myself into.

So somedays I really wonder what I've gotten myself into. I feel like I'm not making a difference in anyones life and they are all just in my class for the credit not that they want to be there. It's kind of frustrating trying to share my passion with others when they have no desire to learn it. I am finishing my first unit on the FFA and all I am hearing is complaining, why do we have to learn this, I want to learn about animals. But they just can't figure out that the FFA is an amazing organization, if they could just open their minds up to it and not complain about things constantly. I know I just need to give it time and things will work out, I need to stay positive and try to engage the kids so they will want to learn what I am teaching them, but some days its just hard. I never thought I'd say this but I actually miss Delta, the kids weren't just there for the science credit, they were there because they actually wanted to be there, they had an interest in the desire and what I could do for them. Now I've just got to focuse on doing that here in West Jordan. I need to make the best of my situation and be able to help those that are willing to learn, and eventually the others will follow. Thats all my random thoughts for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment