Friday, January 8, 2010

Random thoughts about my current situation... CHANGE

Have you ever been in a place in your life that you absolutely love and don't want to give it up, but you know you have to in order to move forward in your life. Well I am currently in that situation. I finally felt like I was going in the right direction for me. I had the most amazing roommates that I didn't want to leave and I was starting to develope the most amazing friendships that I will always cherish then everything in my life must change in order for me to take the next step into my future.  I just feel that I have lost everything I had, and its really hard for me. Yeah I know I can always come visit my roommates and friends, but its really not the same. It feels weird to come back since I've moved out, its like going home when you've been gone for so long and everyone you knows is still in the same place doing the same things with their lives and me being the only one to move on. I don't mean that in a bad way towards them its just really hard for me to come back. It's as if I don't belong here anymore. It hurts me to think of it that way. I am so greatful for all the people I have met over the past 4 years at school and will Cherish all the fond memories I have had with them. I just need to toughen up and face the fact that I  will encounter change throughout my life and that it's not always bad Change can also be very good for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment